Smiley Faces Make Me Smile

10:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is second best thing to seeing "pregnant" on a digital test but for right now, this will work! I am sooo beyond elated that my body has this whole ovulating thing figured out after my m/c back in January.

Needless to say, I don't have to tell you what Mark and I will be up to the next few days before I leave for my trip. I was so worried that I was going to ovulate late or not ovulate at all this cycle knowing that I was going to be out of town for a week and potentially ruin our chances at making a baby this cycle.

I can not even begin to tell you how much I want to have a Thanksgiving baby. With the way the cards are aligned this month, I will be due on Thanksgiving Day. What a neat due date, huh! I realize that I have put the cart before the horse this month but I have to try and stay optimistic.

We got pregnant so easy the first time and I truly believe that we just had really bad timing last month. Hopefully since we will have amazing timing this month, it will happen again just as easily. I'm not sure how many more months of this whole TTC thing I can take any more. It is driving me bonkers. I can't remember what my life was like before I was peeing on sticks twice a month, and it's only been three months!


In other news, I leave in less than 3 days for my trip. I am so freaking excited. My poor Dad is a nervous wreck about me going. I almost cancelled my trip because he is just worried that something terrible is going to happen to me. I keep trying to tell him that everything will be okay but I am Daddy's little girl and like he says, it's his job to worry.

Alrighty, I'm going to finish watching The Bachelor, After the Final Rose.

0 comments: