I did a bad thing.....

9:05 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I've done a semi bad thing.....but I can justify it by saying that if it helps my sanity then it will help the baby right?

I went and had my blood done again, even though I know I wasn't suppose to go again until Wednesday. I have been soooooooo nervous thinking that something is wrong and I need to know if something is wrong. At this point I don't even care if I have to pay out of pocket for it, it will make me feel so much better going into the weekend.

Last night I could have sworn that I saw a bit of blood but It could be my mind playing tricks on me.

Why can't I just be naive like a lot of pregnant people and think nothing will go wrong. Why can't that be me?

Oh well, I know I've done a bad thing but if it makes me feel better which in turn helps me calm down for the baby, I would do it again in a heart beat.

Beta #1: CD 23, 10DPO: 15

Beta #2: CD 27, 14DPO: 257

Beta #3: CD 30, 17DPO: 1148

I will update when they call.

0 comments: